FOOD TRUCK APPLICATION
Venue: Neosho Jr. High
FOOD TRUCK VENDOR GUIDELINES AND REGULATIONS
- Acceptance is NOT guaranteed until approval of application is sent from Neosho Arts Council.
- Booth fee is FREE but Food Trucks will need to agree to honor any or all food vouchers (for one meal and drink) that Neosho Arts Council awards to our guests (including but not limited to celebrity guests, professional comic guests.) Food vouchers are not given to general event vendors. If you have any questions email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Set up will be Saturday February 3, 2024 from 8:00am to 9:30am.
- Neosho Arts Council will limit the number of similar food trucks allowed. We want to insure a variety of quality food vendors for ArtCon. We want your truck to be as unique as possible!
- All vendors must have a business license and be inspected (just have all those legal ducks in a row please!)
- Home canned or jarred items are not permitted!
- No tent vendors allowed per Neosho School District
- All vendors should plan to have their booth open and staffed from 10:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. on February 3, 2024 at the venue location.
- VENDORS, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SALES TAX. Each vendor must track and report sales tax. Contact the Missouri Department of Revenue for details: http://dor.mo.gov/faq/business/special.php
- Water will NOT be provided by Neosho Arts Council, City of Neosho, or Neosho School District. Vendors should plan to provide their own water.
- NO GLASS BOTTLES
- Trucks must be unhitched from trailers and parked in public parking spaces by 10:00am.
- Each vendor is responsible for moving trash to the dumpster at the end of the event. They are located at the back of Neosho Jr. High or the back of Carver Elementary School.
- Silent generators preferred! No power will be provided by Neosho Arts Council, City of Neosho or Neosho School District.
FOOD TRUCK ACCIDENT WAIVER AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY FORM
I HEREBY ASSUME ALL OF THE RISKS OF PARTICIPATING AND/OR VOLUNTEERING IN THIS ACTIVITY OR EVENT, including by way of example and not limitation, any risks that may arise from negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities being released, from dangerous or defective equipment or property owned, maintained, or controlled by them, or because of their possible liability without fault. I certify that I am physically fit, have sufficiently prepared or trained for participation in the activity or event, and have not been advised to not participate by a qualified medical professional. I certify that there are no health-related reasons or problems which preclude my participation in this activity or event.
I acknowledge that this Accident Waiver and Release of Liability Form will be used by the event holders, sponsors, and organizers of the activity or event in which I may participate, and that it will govern my actions and responsibilities at said activity or event. In consideration of my application and permitting me to participate in this event, I hereby take action for myself, my executors, administrators, heirs, next of kin, successors, and assigns as follows:
(A) I WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE from any and all liability, including but not limited to, liability arising from the negligence or fault of the entities or persons released, for my death, disability, personal injury, property damage, property theft, or actions of any kind which may hereafter occur to me including my traveling to and from this event, THE FOLLOWING ENTITIES OR PERSONS: Neosho Arts Council, City of Neosho, County of Newton, their directors, officers, employees, members, volunteers, sponsors, representatives, and agents, the activity or event holders, activity or event sponsors, activity or event volunteers.
(B) I INDEMNIFY, HOLD HARMLESS, AND PROMISE NOT TO SUE the entities or persons mentioned from any and all liabilities or claims made as a result of participation in this activity or event, whether caused by the negligence of release or otherwise.
I acknowledge that the Neosho Arts Council, City of Neosho, Newton County, and their directors, officers, volunteers, sponsors, representatives, and agents are NOT responsible for the errors, omissions, acts, or failures to act of any party or entity conducting a specific event or activity on behalf of the Neosho Arts Council. I acknowledge that this activity or event may involve a test of a person’s physical and mental limits and may carry with it the potential for death, serious injury, and property loss. The risks may include, but are not limited to, those caused by terrain, facilities, temperature, weather, condition of participants, equipment, vehicular traffic, actions of other people including, but not limited to, participants, volunteers, spectators, coaches, event officials, and event monitors, and/or producers of the event, and lack of hydration. These risks are not only inherent to participants, but are also present for volunteers.
I hereby consent to receive medical treatment which may be deemed advisable in the event of injury, accident, and/or illness during this activity or event.
I understand that at this event or related activities, I may be photographed. I agree to allow my photo, video, or film likeness to be used for any legitimate purpose by the event holders, producers, sponsors, organizers, and assigns.
The accident waiver and release of liability shall be construed broadly to provide a release and waiver to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law.
Cancelling December 1 - 31, 2023 receive 75% refund
Cancelling January 1 - 15, 2024 receive 50% refund
Cancelling January 16 - 31, 2024 receive 25% refund
Cancelling February 1 - 2, 2024 receive 0% refund
Weather & Covid Policy
We will hold ArtCon rain or shine...but in the case of extreme weather in Neosho, MO we will contact you ASAP and alert you to the situation. In the event of total cancellation a 100% refund will be issued.