Join Us February 8, 2020
Comics | Fantasy | SciFi | Anime | Pop Culture | Gaming | Cosplay | and More!
October 31, 2019 Last Day to Apply
Approved Application Payment Due by November 30, 2019
With over 1,000 Visitors in our first ArtCon in 2019
you won't want to miss ArtCon 2020!
Artists will be setting up inside the Neosho Civic Center in Downtown Neosho, MO!
Our 2019 ArtCon was a great success for a first time event! We had over 1,000 guests during the event and hope to see similar numbers in 2020.
Filling out this application does not guarantee a booth. Spaces are limited, so please submit your application as soon as possible! In the event of two applications of equal quality and product, the first application received will be selected. All applications will be reviewed and notification of acceptance or wait list will be sent no later than November 5, 2019. All accepted applications will need to pay booth fee by November 30, 2019. Those failing to pay by this date forfeit their selection status and we will move to those on the wait list. Neosho Arts Council wants to insure a variety of quality artists for ArtCon.
- Artist Alley vendors may only sell their own original artwork and creations.
- Artists may not sell “mass produced” items. (Exception being self published books.)
- Re-sellers and commercial mass production artists are welcome to purchase a vendor booth. (If you don't know which one you are....email email@example.com and ask! We don't bite.)
- The sale of real weapons is prohibited. (Seriously!)
- The sale of food/drink/candy is prohibited.
- You may not display material deemed offensive or inappropriate. (For example we understand there is a difference between nude art and porn...no porn...this is an all ages, family event ok? Cool beans.)
Booths will be 8' x 8'
Booth Fee is $75
Comes with 2 Free Badges
Free Electricity (might bring an extension cord or two and power strip)
Chairs are available to all for free (as many as you need....we have tons of chairs!)
Tables not provided
Tables are available for $5 each (we have a very limited quantity...the venue has a very limited quantity of tables, we wish they had one for everyone too!)
6' x 2.5' or 6' x 1.5' - first come first serve!
Set up will be available Friday February 7 from 4:00 to 7:00pm and Saturday February 8 from 8:00am to 10:30am. ArtCon opens to the public at 11:00am and all booths must be ready to go!
Cancelling December 1 - 31, 2019 receive 75% refund
Cancelling January 1 - 15, 2020 receive 50% refund
Cancelling January 16 - 31, 2020 receive 25% refund
Cancelling February 1 - 8, 2020 receive 0% refund
We will hold ArtCon rain or shine...but in the case of extreme weather in Neosho, MO we will contact you ASAP and alert you to the situation. In the event of total cancellation a 100% refund will be issued.